Great for… Introducing allergens (if you are thinking of introducing them early, always seek advice from your healthcare professional) Introducing...
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp of paprika
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tin of chickpeas drained and rinsed
- ½ a tin of sweetcorn
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 2 handful of chopped spinach (can mash or blend if needed)
- A handful of coriander to dress
- Add the olive oil to a pan and slowly heat
- Add the garlic, paprika and oregano and stir well for a few seconds on the heat
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir together well
- Bring the mixture to the boil with a lid on and then turn the heat to a simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes or until the mixture thickens a little and the spinach has wilted (you might want to add a little water to the mixture if it does start to dry out or if you like it to be a little more watery).
- Mash or blend for younger babies if needed
- Serve with some brown rice or a wholemeal pitta bread