One of our subscriber’s recently wrote in to tell us how our alerts had potentially saved his life!
In April, my mum received an alert informing her about a potentially deadly contamination, whereby a well-known brand had incorrectly packaged sweets containing peanuts. My mum let me know straight away. The very next day my Grandpa unwittingly purchased the product for us to share. I remembered the alert and we looked up the batch number, and it was indeed part of the contaminated batch. Allergy UK saved my life.