How can you support our work?
Product Endorsements and Awards
- We work with manufacturers who wish to put their products through our endorsement process. Only products which meet either our scientific or clinical protocols will be awarded with either the Seal of Approval or Allergy Friendly Product Award
- Product endorsements are managed by Allergy Research Limited (ARL). ARL is a subsidiary of the charity British Allergy Foundation (BAF), which operates as Allergy UK. ARL donates all profits to the British Allergy Foundation. You can find out more about ARL here.
- Fund all, or part of, one of Allergy UK’s strategic campaigns to help us achieve our objectives
- If you have a campaign that you are working on, which could benefit or be amplified by an affiliation with the UK’s leading allergy charity, get in touch using the form at the bottom of this page!
- Ask your staff to get involved in some staff fundraising for Allergy UK
- Donate some of your profits to Allergy UK through individual sales
- Pick Allergy UK as your Charity of the Year
- Support our work with corporate donations
- Help us by donating your time.
- Your company can support existing or newly developed Allergy UK materials such as leaflets, online tools and events. Get in touch to find out more.
- Your company can support the work of Allergy UK through joint marketing opportunities. If you have something you think could help people with allergy, let us know. We may be able to help signpost our community to it.