We are the leading national patient charity for people living with all types of allergy. For 30 years, our focus has always been about supporting everyone in the allergic community.
In 1991 the British Allergy Foundation, that later became Allergy UK was founded by a group of leading allergists, from Bart’s University who saw the need for a patient organisation dedicated to allergy – a chronic health condition that was affecting more and more lives in the UK.
We are committed to actively campaigning to raise awareness and catalysing long term change for people living with allergies.
For everyone in the UK to take allergy seriously.
No-one should die from allergy.
- Committed – The allergic community is at the heart of everything we do
- Effective – We make a difference to the lives of those living with allergic disease
- Collaborative – We work together with others to achieve shared objectives in an open, honest and caring way
- Respectful – We respect the expertise of others and share our expertise through collaboration
- Transparent – We are open and transparent in everything we do
- Listen – We listen to our stakeholders and value their views