We know that being a parent isn’t easy at the best of times, so when you add a poorly baby...
- 150 g mashed or minced cooked turkey or swap for ¼ cup of lentils
- ¼ onion chopped finely
- 1 small potato, peeled & chopped finely
- ¼ cup of cabbage
- ¼ small swede, peeled & chopped finely
- 2-3 sprouts, chopped
- a dash of olive oil
- a dash of baby’s usual milk
- Cook the onions in some olive oil until it is slightly brow
- Then add the potato, sprouts and swede and cook for a further 5 minutes before adding the cabbage
- Cook on a low heat until all vegetables are soft
- Use a fork to mash the cooked turkey and add it to the vegetable mixture
- Blend or mash (along with a dash of baby’s usual milk) to desired texture, depending on your little one’s weaning stage. Add more milk to make the mixture thinner or just a little milk to make the texture nice and thick.