It only takes a minute, but the effects of your donation could last a lifetime.
Your support can help make this wish come true for the millions living with food allergy, and will provide a lifeline of support for people like Ruben.
Spring into action and challenge yourself this Easter:
- Text to Donate
Instead of buying Easter eggs, gift your money to Allergy UK.
Text JWAUK5 to 70450 to donate £5 and to hear more from us.
Text JWAUKNOINFO5 to 70450 to donate £5 and opt out of marketing communication.
- Join us at Hope Hoot
Get your tickets to The Hope Hoot on the 22nd April, in Blackheath, Southeast London.
This special evening is in honour of the memory of Ruben Bousquet, who tragically lost his life to a serious allergic reaction.
There’ll be comedy, entertainment and music from stars of the West End and beyond.
Proceeds from the evening will go to charities Allergy UK and Anaphylaxis UK.
- An Easter Challenge
Take advantage of the longer, brighter spring days by taking part in a sponsored personal challenge or organising a small Easter event, and donate proceeds to Judith’s Wish.
Here are some ideas:
- Take part in a sponsored 1 hour activity. Could you hop your way around your garden for one whole hour? This a great one to get children involved in.
- Take part in a sponsored Run/Walk/Cycle. Map out a tricky or lengthy route to tackle.
- Get friends and family involved in a sponsored Easter Egg hunt. Participants donate to take part.
- Gather friends and family together for an Easter themed pub quiz. Could you even go one step further and ask your local pub if they would host the quiz for you? Participants donate to take part.
- Arrange a small sports tournament. Ideal if you are already a member of a sports club, but if not, think about gathering friends and family together for a tournament of rounders or cricket in the park. Participants donate to take part.
- Sign up to a challenge event
If you want to really challenge yourself, why not join #TeamAllergyUK and sign up to a fundraising event.
We currently have spots available for a number of nationwide Ultra Challenges.