Good indoor air quality is crucial for human health and particularly important for vulnerable groups i.e. babies, children, the elderly,...
The air we breathe
- Modern life in developed countries has meant that people spend up to 90% of life indoors: at home, school, office, restaurants. Indoor air levels of many pollutants may be 2-10 times higher than outdoor levels. It’s vital that we consider the impact of indoor air quality on our lives and make changes to improve indoor air quality.
- Indoor air quality is crucial for human health and particularly important for vulnerable groups i.e., babies and the elderly, as well as people living with respiratory and allergic diseases.
- Allergens such as mould spores, house dust mites and pet dander are commonplace indoors, causing severe symptoms for those who react to these specific allergens with nasal and/or respiratory symptoms including asthma, as well as with skin conditions such as eczema.
Air pollution is now the number one health challenge worldwide.
Our product endorsements schemes have been developed in line with our commitment to help improve the lives of people who live with allergic disease alongside promoting a better understanding of the impact of poor indoor air quality.
Seal of Approval
Established in 1995 our Seal of Approval™ is a globally recognised product endorsement and a unique marketing tool for you to use to reassure consumers that your product has been independently scientifically proven to be effective at reducing/removing allergens and is endorsed by a trusted charity which is committed to helping people affected by allergy.
Allergy Friendly Product Award
Our Allergy Friendly Product Award™ is for products which are ‘unlikely to cause a reaction’ and ‘may be of benefit’ when used by someone affected by allergy. The logo is instantly recognisable and reflects its purpose. It is a highly effective marketing tool for you to use to reassure consumers that your product has been assessed by leading health care specialists and approved by a trusted charity which is committed to helping people affected by allergy.
Features and Benefits
- The Seal of Approval and the Allergy Friendly Product Award™ logos demonstrate to your consumers that you are committed to helping people who live with allergic disease.
- They provide you with access to a target audience which is seeking products to help improve their wellbeing.
- They provide credibility for your products through expert scientific and clinical review.
- You will be affiliated with the leading allergy patient charity in the UK, helping us to provide the support and information that people living with allergy need. Allergy UK has a worldwide reputation and there will be the opportunity to create further awareness of your products through working with us on bespoke projects.
- Your product information will be displayed on Allergy UK’s website. Allergy UK’s dedicated Helpline advisors will signpost callers to products which may be of benefit for them. Your product endorsement will also be announced in our e-newsletter.
Once your product(s) is endorsed, you have the opportunity to become one of our Corporate Partners and we can work together in other ways including:
- Campaign sponsorship
- Marketing campaigns
Get in Touch
Endorsements: 01322 611 640