- Air Made Clear: 360° Air Intake System draws in air from all directions, and filters rooms up to 79m2 in 1 hour (16m2 in 12.5 minutes)**; approved by UK Allergy and certified by AHAM
- Stages 1 & 2 Vacuum Friendly Fabric Filter & Pre-Filter: Capture larger particles like hair, pet dander and lint first, to help keep your filter working exactly as it should
- Stage 3 True H13 HEPA Filter: Captures up to 99.97% of impurities as small as 0.3 microns in size, as well as allergens including dust, pollen, mould spores and more
- Stage 4 Activated Carbon Filter: Helps to neutralise unwanted household odours caused by pets, cooking, smoke and more
- Stage 5 Light Protect Technology: Optional UV light at the centre of the purifier helps to reduce the reproduction of germs, viruses, bacteria, mould and fungi trapped in the filter*
- The helpful filter light indicator reminds you when your filter needs to be replaced; supplied with 1 x Breville True HEPA Filter lasting up to 12 months***
* Antimicrobial efficacy according to Intertek testing.
** Filters rooms up to 79m² based on 1 air change per an hour. AHAM suggested room size of 16m² is based on 4.8 air changes per hour by the air cleaner.
*** Based on a service life of 20 hours per day.
Specific settings, cycles or CADR:
- CADR rating smoke 191m3/h
- CADR rating pollen 205m3/h
- CADR rating dust 190m3/h
Allergy UK considers that this product will, in proper use, reduce exposure to small particulates which may include allergens, bacteria and viruses.