Nightrider Glasgow 2019
22nd-23rd June 2019, Glasgow
Nightrider, the iconic charity bike ride, is returning to Scotland in 2019 and you can be a part of this special cycle challenge which takes place throughout the night! This event is all about having fun, seeing the sights and taking on a personal challenge.
Whether you’re cycling on your own, with your friends, family or with work colleagues, we can promise you a different kind of Saturday night. This is not a timed ride or sportive and we fully support you throughout the night. Choose between a 50km or 100km route in and around Glasgow.
3 reasons to do Nightrider Glasgow
- The route is fully sign-posted. Cycle at your own pace and follow the signs. A GPS route will also be available.
- An amazing atmosphere with hundreds of cyclists riding together, raising funds.
- Raise awareness of allergies to help the millions of people living with allergic disease in the UK.
Sound like the event for you? We’d love you to join #TeamAllergyUK at Nightrider Glasgow.
Book now to save
Take advantage of the early bird discounts to save on your registration fee:
- Register by 31 December 2018 for just £29
- Register by 31 March 2019 for £35
- Register any time after 1 April for £45
How to register
To purchase your guaranteed Allergy UK charity place for Nightrider Glasgow 2019, click here and pay your registration fee. Then, fill out the form at the bottom of the page, so that we know you’re taking part.
Fancy an Allergy UK top?
Would you like an Allergy UK top to wear during training and on the big day? Telephone 01322 470 346 between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. We will take a £10 card payment over the phone and post the top out to you. Please note that payment will be non-refundable.
Got any questions?
Have a read through of the Frequently Asked Questions document for more information.
Terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions of Nightrider can be found here.