Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100
Sunday 4th August 2019, London - Surrey
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 will see around 25,000 amateur cyclists take on a challenge like no other through London and Surrey on a similar route to that of the London 2012 Olympic Road Cycling Races. It’ll start in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then travel through the capital and onto Surrey's stunning country roads and through the Surrey Hills before a spectacular finish on The Mall in central London.
Register now for this exciting challenge and help the millions of people who are affected by allergies. We have a limited number of guaranteed charity spaces, on a first come, first serve basis. If you book one of these spots, we’ll provide you with support and encouragement from now until the big day and beyond.
3 reasons to join Team Allergy UK
- You’ll be helping millions of people who live with allergies throughout the UK
- You’ll get an exclusive Allergy UK training top
- You’ll get all the fundraising help and support you need to reach your sponsorship target
- One more... You’ll have an incredible experience on the day
How to register with Allergy UK
To purchase a guaranteed Allergy UK charity place for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100, you will need to:
- Complete the registration form which can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Pay the £50 registration fee over the phone. During registration, you must provide a telephone number that we can contact you on between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Allergy UK will then contact you to take a card payment over the phone. If we cannot take a payment within two weeks, we will have to release the event space and you will need to re-register your interest in taking part. All registration fees are non-refundable.
I booked my own place
If you have secured your own place for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 through the public ballot and want to join #teamallergyuk, please get in touch at email@example.com so that we can offer you the same support as those with a charity place. There is no minimum sponsorship commitment, we just ask you to raise as much as you can.
Got any questions?
If you’d like to speak with our fundraising department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org