Thames Bridge Trek 2019
7 Sept 2019, London
Push Yourself Further
Join 3,000 other trekkers as we venture across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points. Setting out from Putney Bridge - we head East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its own fascinating story - and a mid point stop in Vauxhall for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
A great opportunity to get out, get fitter, meet others, and explore the very best of London!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace
- Pre-event training support + app
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
- Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising! £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
- Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target. £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Click here to find out more about the route, support, and hospitality
IMPORTANT: You must register for this event through this link http://bit.ly/2NhzE9n and not the form below.