31st March 2018, South England
Walk 25 miles or 25km to support people affected by allergies in the UK
Why not join take part in an Easter Walk on Easter Saturday for Allergy UK? Setting off from Windsor along the river Thames and passing through beautiful scenery & countryside. Set yourself (and the family!) a goal this coming spring with either a 25 mile or a 25km walk, finishing with a family fun day & big celebration!
- Start & Finish – Windsor Racecourse
- Marquee Base Camp
- Lots of free parking
- 8:30am - 11:30am starts
- Zumba style Warm Up
- Route support / Marshals
- Fully signed 25km & 25 mile looped routes
- Half-way snacks & hot drinks (Main lunch for 25 mile participants)
- Best 'Easter Dress' prizes
- Easter Walk Medal
- Hot food back at Base Camp
- Easter themed challenges for the family
- Discounted reg fees for the kids!
25 mile – £35/25 (adult/16-17 year olds) registration fee and £195 fundraising target
25 km - £25/15(adult/14-17 year olds) registration fee and £125 fundraising target
You can buy a place directly with the event organisers.
The organisers will let us know once you've signed up, so that we can send you a fundraising pack and a top.