Saturday 17th / Sunday 18th July 2021, Yorkshire
NEW FOR 2021! Take on the Yorkshire Challenge through some of the UK’s more unexplored geography through historic landscapes, and past ancient landmarks. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run, and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Yorkshire Challenge 100 km is a figure-of-8 route, starting & finishing in Nidderdale, deep in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. With half & quarter distance options – there’s a challenge for everyone.
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM 'DAYLIGHT' OPTION
- HALF & QUARTER OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE - 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG - SET A NEW GOAL
- CAMPING PACKAGES
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 4 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/yorkshire-challenge