Virtual London Marathon 2021
3rd October 2021, Your local area
Run in a familiar local place on 3rd October for #TeamAllergyUK, at a time and pace that suits you. You can even start and finish from your own home. You will be rewarded with a London Marathon finisher’s medal and T-shirt.
- Sunday 3rd October
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- London: 26.2 miles
- £300 minimum sponorship
- Registration fee: £30
3 reasons to take part!
- An incredible feeling on the day, with thousands of people running virtually, raising funds
- Full support from Allergy UK to help you reach your fundraising target
- You’ll be helping millions of people who live with allergies throughout the UK, by raising awareness of our cause
To purchase a guaranteed Allergy UK charity place for the 2020 London Landmarks Half Marathon, you will need to:
- Complete the registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Pay the £30 registration fee over the phone. During registration, you must provide a telephone number that we can contact you on between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Allergy UK will then contact you to take a card payment over the phone. If we cannot take a payment within two weeks, we will have to release the event space and you will need to re-register your interest in taking part. All registration fees are non-refundable.
I’ve got my own place
If you have your own place for the 2021 Virtual London Marathon and want to join #TeamAllergyUK please get in touch at email@example.com so that we can offer you the same support as those with a charity place. There is no minimum sponsorship commitment, we just ask you to raise as much as you can.
If you wish to support us, and take part in this event, please take a look at the Virtual London Marathon event page for more info
Please see the Virtual London Marathon Virgin Money page- for more information on how to set up a fundraising page
Got any questions?
If you still have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further support.