Lake District Challenge 2020
Saturday 13th / Sunday 14th June 2020, Lake District
Experience this new and exciting Lake District challenge as part of #TeamAllergyUK, to help more people affected by allergies. Why not do this challenge with friends and family for a fun and memorable time in the Lake District.
New for 2020 – Walk, Jog, or Run the Lake District Challenge and take on England's finest countryside at your pace. Test yourself on a fantastic Ultra Challenge - suitable for all experience levels - and you'll get the best support & hospitality all the way.
Our Challenge Base Camp is in Kendal. From there it's a 100km anticlockwise loop taking in a couple of tough hills, Ambleside, a half way point by Lake Windermere, forests, and nature reserves - with some stunning views enroute - before a huge welcome and celebration back at Base Camp after a momentous journey.
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full Challenge - £11.25 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £7.50 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £3.75 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full Challenge - £198 reg fee
- Half Challenge - £129 reg fee
- Quarter Challenge - £79
Visit the Challenge website for all the info.