Simplyhealth Great North Run 2020
Sunday 13th September 2020, Newcastle
PLEASE NOTE ALL PLACES ARE NOW FILLED
Take part in the Great North Run, where you can race over the Tyne Bridge, see the Red Arrows overhead, and have great views of Newcastle and finish the race in the idyllic South Shields.
3 reasons to take part!
- An incredible atmosphere on the day, with thousands of people running together, raising funds
- Full support from Allergy UK to help you reach your fundraising target
- You’ll be helping millions of people who live with allergies throughout the UK, by raising awareness of our cause
To purchase a guaranteed Allergy UK charity place for the Simplyhealth Great North Run 2019, you will need to:
- Complete the registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Pay the £30 registration fee over the phone. During registration, you must provide a telephone number that we can contact you on between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. We’ll then contact you to take a card payment over the phone. If we cannot take a payment within two weeks, we will have to release the event space and you will need to re-register your interest in taking part. All registration fees are non-refundable.
I’ve got my own place
If you have your own place for the Simplyhealth Great North Run 2019 and want to join #TeamAllergyUK please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can offer you the same support as those with a charity place. There is no minimum sponsorship commitment, we just ask you to raise as much as you can.
Want more information?
For more information on the Simplyhealth Great North Run 2019, click here.
If you still have questions, please email email@example.com for further support.