London to Brighton Challenge
Saturday 23rd - Sunday 24th May 2020, London and Brighton
Challenge yourself for the allergic community by doing the London to Brighton Challenge for #TeamAllergyUK and be an Allergy Hero whilst taking part in this fantastic challenge.
Now in its 9th year, 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels & ages will take on a classic capital to coast route, testing their grit over the Bank Holiday weekend. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options there's a challenge for everyone.
A Richmond start by the Thames - then the North Downs and wonderful Surrey & Sussex countryside to halfway at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes in to view.
- FOR ALL LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE
- JOIN AS INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
- 100KM FULL CHALLENGE
- 2 DAY 100KM 'DAYLIGHT' OPTION
- HALF CHALLENGE OPTIONS
- QUARTER CHALLENGE OPTION
- 8 COVERED REST STOPS
- FREE FOOD & DRINK
- WALK AT YOUR PACE - 24 HRS+
- RUN OR JOG - SET A NEW GOAL
- HALF WAY CAMPING OPTION
- FULLY SIGNED ROUTE
- MEDICS, MARSHALS, MASSAGE
- FOR CHARITY OR SELF FUND
- MEDAL, T SHIRT, GLASS OF FIZZ
- 3 UTMB POINTS AVAILABLE
- SHUTTLE BUSSES & TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL TRAINING WALKS
- CHALLENGE MOBILE APP
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Full Challenge - £11.25 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £7.50 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £3.75 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full Challenge - £89.10 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Full Challenge - £198 reg fee
- Half Challenge - £129 reg fee
- Quarter Challenge - £79
Visit the Challenge website for all the info.