Brighton Marathon 2020
Sunday 19th April 2020, Brighton
Run for #TeamAllergyUK at a pace that suits you in this fantastic route along the Brighton seafront, whilst you are cheered all the way to the finish. Why not run with friends and family to make the race extra special.
Sign up deadline is Friday 6th March 2020
How to register 3 reasons to take part!
- An incredible atmosphere on the day, with thousands of people running together, raising funds
- Full support from Allergy UK to help you reach your fundraising target
- You’ll be helping millions of people who live with allergies throughout the UK, by raising awareness of our cause
To purchase a guaranteed Allergy UK charity place for the Brighton marathon 2020, you will need to:
- Complete the registration form at the bottom of this page.
- Pay the £30 registration fee over the phone. During registration, you must provide a telephone number that we can contact you on between Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Allergy UK will then contact you to take a card payment over the phone. If we cannot take a payment within two weeks, we will have to release the event space and you will need to re-register your interest in taking part. All registration fees are non-refundable.
I’ve got my own place
If you have your own place for the 2020 Brighton Marathon and want to join #TeamAllergyUK please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can offer you the same support as those with a charity place. There is no minimum sponsorship commitment, we just ask you to raise as much as you can.
Got any questions?
For more information on the 2020 Brighton Marathon, click here
If you still have questions, please email email@example.com for further support.