Dried Shiitake Mushrooms 100g
Sulphur dioxide was detected in the above batch of Golden Lion Dried Shiitake Mushrooms, but it was not declared on the label. This may make the affected batch unsafe for consumers who are allergic to or intolerant of sulphur dioxide or sulphites.
If you have bought any of the above products and have an allergy or intolerance to sulphur dioxide, do not eat them. Instead return the product to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
Note from Allergy UK: If you have any concerns about the above product please contact our Helpline on 01322 619898 (9am – 5pm).