Allergy UK is looking for Project Assistant, on a Permanent full time contract. Do you have relevant experience to join us as part of our team?
Are you looking for your next challenge whereby you will assist with the coordination and delivery of a portfolio of projects and activities, ensuring high quality, proactive and efficient administrative support is delivered?
Do you have good standard of general education? Level 2 as a minimum.
Experience with working within an office environment, can you work in an office both alone and as part of a team?
Do you have proven experience of IT including MS Product Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)?
Do you have a minimum of one year of administration/supporting with events delivery?
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to use these for our patient charity to help the community affected by allergy then please send your cover letter and application to us via Recruitment@allergyuk.org
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Excellent annual leave entitlement of 28 days (plus the 8 Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme 3% employer, 5% employee for eligible employees
- Employee Assistant Programme Scheme
- High Street Voucher scheme
- Annual eyecare vouchers for annual eye test, money off voucher for glasses for VDU
- Free parking at our Planwell House, Sidcup Office
- 35 hour week 9-5 (1 hour for lunch)
- Training provided
Closing date 23rd December 2021