Allergy UK is looking for PA to CEO and the Board of Trustees, on a Permanent, Full time contract. Do you have relevant experience to join us as part of our team?
Are you looking for your next challenge whereby you will be providing comprehensive, confidential and a professional support service?
Do you hold a degree in Business Administration or equivalent?
Do you have experience with providing a full range of administrative and business support to a CEO and Executive Leadership team, including diary management?
Do you have a high level of experience of using Microsoft office applications, including Word, Outlook, Office 365, Microsoft teams and Zoom?
It would be desirable for applicants to be experienced with report writing, minute taking and travel booking. In addition, we require the successful candidate to be open and willing to take on project work as and when required.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to use these for our patient charity to help the community affected by allergy then please send your cover letter and application to us via Recruitment@allergyuk.org
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Excellent annual leave entitlement of 28 days (plus the 8 Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme 3% employer, 5% employee for eligible employees
- Employee Assistant Programme Scheme
- High Street Voucher scheme
- Annual eyecare vouchers for annual eye test, money off voucher for glasses for VDU
- Free parking at our Planwell House, Sidcup Office
- 35 hour week 9-5 (1 hour for lunch)
- Training provided