Allergy UK is looking for an Allergy Nurse, on a Fixed Term Contract, to cover maternity, part time, 21 hours per week. Do you have specialist Allergy knowledge and relevant experience to join us as part of our Clinical Team.
Are you a NMC registered Nurse RN1 and/or RN8 of the register, currently working and registered in the UK?
Do you hold, or are working towards, a post registration specialist qualification in Allergy?
Have you had clinical experience of both adult and child allergic disease?
Do you have a good level of experience of using Microsoft office applications, including word, outlook, office 365, Microsoft teams and Zoom.
It would also be desirable for applicants to have research skills.
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to use these for our patient charity to help the community affected by allergy then please send your cover letter and application to us via Recruitment@allergyuk.org
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
- Pro Rata, 28 days Annual Leave (additional to bank holidays)
- Pension scheme 3% employer, 5% employee for eligible employees
- Employee Assistant Programme Scheme
- Free parking at our Planwell House, Sidcup Office