The Allergy & Free From Show - Glasgow
Try new free from food
Speak to allergy experts
Meet people with the same interests
Fun for the whole family
All at the biggest allergy event in Scotland.
Come to Glasgow this spring and enjoy a weekend dedicated to helping you live with your allergy. Taking place on 3-4 March 2018 at the SEC, the ever-growing Allergy & Free from Show, sponsored by Schär, will bring you the very best in free from living ideas and allergy solutions with plenty of smiles along the way.
Allergy UK has secured free tickets for you, your friends and family. To get yours now, visit here.
Here are some of the things you will find at the show:
- Free from food and drink to taste and take home
- Consultants and medical experts to talk to face-to-face
- Free expert talks on important medical and lifestyle topics
- Allergy, hay fever, skin and hair care products and solutions for you to try
- Cooking classes with guest chefs, live music and more
- Just V Show - a new co-locating event (it’s veggie / vegan so that means more dairy free than ever!)
- NEW Features, so make sure you keep an eye on the website for news!
- And there will be plenty of opportunities to meet people with the same interests as you.
Sounds good, doesn’t it? Well then, what are you waiting for? Tells your friends and family, get your free tickets and start planning your trip now!
Can’t make Glasgow? Don’t worry – there are shows coming up in London on 6-8 July and Liverpool on 3-4 November, 2018. Check out the website for more details.