Allergy UK supports thousands of allergy sufferers. Through our database of contacts we are able to find case studies for the media, to help bring stories to life. People often are willing to tell their story in the media to raise awareness of their condition.
If you are a member of the media looking for a case study, please email the press office on email@example.com with details of your request.
To see examples of Allergy UK case studies in the media click on the links below:
- Daily Mail: Two year old allergic to Christmas
- Daily Telegraph: Don't let allergies drive you nuts
- Daily Mail: Did eating too much chicken tikka give me a deadly allergy?
- Daily Mail: Nevermind a sore head - one glass of wine can give you an asthma attack
- Daily Mail: It's not nuts to ban brownies on our schools
- The Sun: The most allergic woman in Britain
- Daily Mail: Sky news presenter nearly died from allergy
- Allergy UK's Food Allergy & Intolerance Week 2012: Gemma Morris
- Daybreak (ITV): Severe food allergies
- Daily Mail: Mother who is allergic to Christmas
- Daily Express: Even a balloon could kill me