Opportunities & Benefits
Our Corporate Partners play a vital part in enabling us to both continue our present level of services, and take forward new initiatives benefiting allergy and intolerance sufferers.
There are many ways in which Allergy UK can work with you. Some Corporate Partners choose to make a minimum annual donation, while others work with us in a cause related way on bespoke projects, providing a larger investment to enable us to undertake specific initiatives mutually beneficial to corporate partners and Allergy UK such as:
- producing educational leaflets and poster campaigns for the public
- producing educational material for healthcare professionals
- supporting our telephone helpline and online chat service
- surveys & reports
- producing educational video clips
- communicating with the public/press/healthcare professionals
- raising awareness of allergy within the home/office/outdoor environments
- producing educational packs for healthcare professionals to give out to the public
- promoting product or services via our e-newsletter or our Focus magazine
- affiliate schemes
- supporting our initiative awareness week to reach as many sufferers as possible; date for 2017:
- Allergy Awareness Week: 24th April – Sunday 30th April 2017
Allergy UK continues to hold the Information Standard. The Information Standard scheme was developed by the Department of Health to help the public identify trustworthy health and social care information easily. As a certified member of The Information Standard we can confidently say: We are a reliable and trustworthy source of healthcare information and The Information Standard logo would be visible on all healthcare literature. Giving your company assurance that the information produced in conjunction with Allergy UK, would have gone through rigorous procedures to meet the standard.
All partnerships are tailored to meet the specific needs of each company. We always have an open mind and would welcome new ideas. We will work with you to maximise the benefits of a Corporate Partnership, and a dedicated account manager will ensure that your project gets the individual attention it deserves.
Corporate Partner Benefits
Our Corporate Partners find numerous benefits from working with Allergy UK, such as:
- increased brand awareness, allergy affects one in three of your customers
- increased sales of associated products
- improved reputation as a socially responsible company
- inclusion in regular e-newsletters
- inclusion in regular editions of our Focus magazine
- invitations to Allergy UK events, both social and educational
- profile on our website
- the opportunity to meet with our specialist advisors and other health care professionals
- bank of case studies that would be willing to communicate with the press
- working with our PR & Communications Department for extended media coverage and awareness.
Without the support of our Corporate Partners we would not be able to help the number of allergy sufferers and healthcare professionals that we currently do. Together we make a difference.
Being a Corporate Partner you will be able to use Allergy UK's logo on your website or any literature materials that Allergy UK have reviewed and approved, this will give a clear message to the public/healthcare professionals that we are working together by helping to create an opportunity to provide a better quality of life for allergy and intolerance sufferers.
In the Useful Services section of our website, you will find a range of services that could benefit allergy or intolerance sufferers.
Useful Services Benefits
- your company could be listed under specific services
- your page will give you the opportunity to explain the service that you supply with a link back to your website
- our Helpline Advisors will direct relevant enquiries to these pages via our webchat/email/telephone call to provide them with information that you provide about your services
- increase awareness of the service you offer
- profile on our website
- the opportunity to work further with Allergy UK
Please note that Allergy UK does not endorse any of these services, nor can Allergy UK be held responsible for the content of any external sites.
If you are interested in helping us to make that difference by being part of the Corporate Partnership scheme or to be listed as a Useful Service, Kerry would love to hear from you. Please contact Kerry Fletcher either by email: email@example.com or by telephone on 01322 470343.
Have a look at the list of our current Corporate Partners.
Have a look at the list of our current Useful Services.