Opportunities & Benefits
Our Corporate Partners play a vital part in enabling us to both continue our present level of services, and take forward new initiatives benefiting allergy and intolerance sufferers.
There are many ways in which Allergy UK can work with you. Some Corporate Partners choose to make a minimum annual donation, while others work with us in a cause related way, providing a larger investment to enable us to undertake specific initiatives mutually beneficial to corporate partners and Allergy UK such as:
- producing educational leaflets and poster campaigns for the public
- producing educational material for healthcare professionals
- support our telephone helpline and on-line chat service
- surveys & reports
- communicating with the public/press/healthcare professionals
- raise awareness of allergy within the home/office/outdoor environments
- educational packs for the healthcare professionals to give out to the public
- promoting product or services via our e-newsletter or our Focus magazine
- affiliate schemes
- supporting one of our initiative awareness weeks to reach as many sufferers as possible; dates for 2014 are as follows:
- Indoor Allergy Week: 20th - 26th October 2014
- Allergy Awareness Week: 20th - 26th April 2014
Allergy UK continues to hold the Information Standard. The Information Standard scheme was developed by the Department of Health to help the public identify trustworthy health and social care information easily. As a certified member of The Information Standard we can confidently say: We are a reliable and trustworthy source of healthcare information and The Information Standard logo would be visible on all healthcare literature. Giving your company assurance that the information produced in conjunction with Allergy UK, would have gone through rigorous procedures to meet the standard.
All partnerships are tailored to meet the specific needs of each company. We always have an open mind and would welcome new ideas. We will work with you to maximise the benefits of a Corporate Partnership, and a dedicated account manager will ensure that your project gets the individual attention it deserves.
Our Corporate Partners find numerous benefits from working with Allergy UK, such as:
- Increased brand awareness, allergy affects one in three of your customers
- Increased sales of associated products
- Improved reputation as a socially responsible company
- Inclusion in regular e-newsletters
- Inclusion in regular editions of our Focus magazine
- Invitations to Allergy UK events, both social and educational
- Profile on our website
- The opportunity to meet with our specialist advisors and other health care professionals
- Bank of case studies that would be willing to communicate with the press
- Working with our PR & Communications Department for extended media coverage and awareness.
Without the support of our Corporate Partners we would not be able to help the number of allergy sufferers and healthcare professionals that we currently do. Together we make a difference.
By having Allergy UK's Corporate Partner logo on your product or literature materials, this will give a clear message to the public/healthcare professionals that we are working together by helping to create an opportunity to provide a better quality of life for allergy and intolerance sufferers.
If you are interested in helping us to make that difference by being part of the Corporate Partnership scheme Kerry would love to hear from you. Please contact Kerry Fletcher either by email: email@example.com or by telephone on 01322 470343.
Have a look at the list of our current Corporate Partners.