6th - 7th June, Central London
Nightrider 2015 will take place overnight 6 - 7th June.
Nightrider is a 100km circular route around London, passing famous sites such as Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, the Emirates Stadium and the London Eye. Nightrider is one of the Capital’s must-do cycling challenges, with people coming from all over the country to take part.
The full event cost per person is £99 however to pay the reduced fee of £39 please enter our charity specific COUPON CODE (ALLERGYUK) on the checkout page on last page of the registration form. Once you apply the code you will pay £39 instead of £99 and take one of our charity places and pledge to raise a minimum of £250.Places are limited so register your place in the exciting ride here.
Once your registration has been confirmed you will be fully supported by our Fundraising Team and will be provided with:
- A fundraising pack
- Sponsorship forms
- Regular contact e-mails providing training hints and tips and vital event information
- Join our Facebook Cyclists Group to talk to other Team Allergy cyclists before the race day and share your experiences
- A professional Allergy UK sports t-shirt (for a donation of £2.50)
- One of our limited edition wristbands
- Access to a range of branded materials to support your fundraising activity
Please note: You have to be 18 years or over to take part. There are two start venues available : Alexandra Place and Crystal Palace. The 100km route will fully signposted but the roads will not be closed. You should be a confident cyclist, able to cycle in traffic. This event is not suitable for beginners.
To let us know your fundraising plans or for more information about The Nightrider, contact our Fundraising Manager Julia by email: email@example.com or by phone 01322 470336.