6th - 7th June, Central London
Nightrider 2015 will take place overnight 6 - 7th June. To register your interest please get in touch!
Nightrider is a 100km circular route around London, passing famous sites such as Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, the Emirates Stadium and the London Eye. Nightrider is one of the Capital’s must-do cycling challenges, with people coming from all over the country to take part.
By signing up to take part in aid of Allergy UK, you will save £60 on your event registration (normally £99) by pledging to raise a minimum sponsorship of £175 to support the vital services we offer.
Once your registration has been confirmed you will be fully supported by our Fundraising Manager and will be provided with:
- A fundraising pack
- Sponsorship forms
- Regular contact e-mails providing training hints and tips and vital event information
- Join our Facebook Cyclists Group to talk to other Team Allergy cyclists before the race day and share your experiences
- A professional Allergy UK sports t-shirt (for a donation of £2.50)
- One of our limited edition wristbands
- Access to a range of branded materials to support your fundraising activity
Please note: You have to be 18 years or over to take part. There are two start venues available : Alexandra Place and Crystal Palace. The 100km route will fully signposted but the roads will not be closed. You should be a confident cyclist, able to cycle in traffic. This event is not suitable for beginners.
To let us know your fundraising plans or for more information about The Nightrider, contact our Fundraising Manager Julia by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01322 470336.