6th - 7th June, Central London
Nightrider 2015 will take place overnight 6 - 7th June.
Nightrider is a 100km circular cycle route around London, passing famous sites such as Tower Bridge, Canary Wharf, the Emirates Stadium and the London Eye. Nightrider is one of the Capital’s must-do cycling challenges, with people coming from all over the country to take part.
In addition to the 100km route, there will be a 60km route (approx. 40 miles) for Nightrider™ 2015 starting and finishing at the Lee Valley VeloPark only. This route cuts out the Northern and Southern suburbs and essentially takes in the main iconic sights in central London. Registration is now open and your participants can register via the same registration link as before. To register for the 60km there are 3 specific start times to choose from and they are 23:25, 23:30 and 23:35.
The full event cost per person is £99 however to pay the reduced fee of £39 please enter our charity specific COUPON CODE (ALLERGYUK) on the checkout page on last page of the registration form. Once you apply the code you will pay £39 instead of £99 and take one of our charity places and pledge to raise a minimum of £250. Places are limited so register your place in the exciting ride here.
Once your registration has been confirmed you will be fully supported by our Fundraising Team and will be provided with:
- A fundraising pack
- Sponsorship forms
- Regular contact e-mails providing training hints and tips and vital event information
- Join our Facebook Cyclists Group to talk to other Team Allergy cyclists before the race day and share your experiences
- A professional Allergy UK sports t-shirt (for a donation of £2.50)
- One of our limited edition wristbands
- Access to a range of branded materials to support your fundraising activity
Please note: You have to be 18 years or over to take part. There are two start venues available : Lee Valley VeloPark (the site of the Olympic Velodrome) and Crystal Palace. The 100km route will fully signposted but the roads will not be closed. You should be a confident cyclist, able to cycle in traffic. This event is not suitable for beginners.
Already have a place?
If you are an own place cyclist, you can still join Team Allergy! There are no sponsorship targets and you will still receive our full range of benefits. Every penny helps us support 1 in 3 people across the UK living with allergy.
- Fill in our Fundraising Registration form
- Email our Fundraising Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Rebecca on 01322 611651 (Tuesday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm).
To let us know your fundraising plans or for more information about The Nightrider, contact our Fundraising Manager Rebecca by email: email@example.com or by phone 01322 611651.