Free From Feast
Friday 10th June 2016, nationwide
We are holding our annual Free From Feast event on Friday 10th June 2016 to help raise awareness of the charity and funds to support the work of Allergy UK.
You can get involved by holding a picnic, cake sale, BBQ, dinner party or street party free from allergens such as egg, milk or wheat/gluten.
If you'd like to be involved, please register with us today!
Once your registration has been confirmed you will be fully supported and will be provided with:
- A printed Free From Feast Fundraising pack including lots of ideas to help you plan your feast, sponsorship forms to collect donations and event posters to start promoting your event.
- Regular contact e-mails providing fundraising hints, tips and event information
- Join our Facebook Fundraisers Group to talk to other Free From Feasters before the day and share your experiences
- Allergy UK T-shirt to wear at the lunch (for a donation of £2.50)
- One of our limited edition wristbands
- Access to a range of branded materials to support your fundraising activity
To let us know your fundraising plans or for more information about our Free From Feast, contact our Fundraising Team email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322 470336.
Every Free From Feast will help us continue our support to people living with allergy. Thank you.
The highest fundraiser will be awarded a £100 gift voucher, thanks to our friends at The Basket Company.