Allergy UK supports thousands of allergy sufferers. Through our database of contacts we are able to find case studies for the media, to help bring stories to life. People often are willing to tell their story in the media to raise awareness of their condition.
If you are a member of the media looking for a case study, please email the press office on email@example.com with details of your request.
To see examples of Allergy UK case studies in the media click on the links below:
- East Anglian Daily Times: Mum reveals the constant worry of daughter’s severe allergies
- The Sunday Post: Eating fruit and veg would kill Aberdeen mum Laura
- Telegraph and Argus: Allergy Awareness Week 2015 - Penny's story
- BBC Inside Out West Midlands: Allergy services
- Daily Mail: Food allergy epidemic that experts fear may be caused by pollen and modern diet
- Newsround: Food labelling regulations
- BBC Breakfast: Food labelling regulations
- BBC South Today: New EU food labelling regulations
- Daily Echo: Meet the woman who is allergic to everything
- ITV News Central East: Indoor Allergy Week - Jamie's story
- ITV Regional News: Allergy Awareness Week 2014 - severe allergies
- STV News: The Extremes of Allergy - Ross Dethick